Important information before starting the application:
The following is included in the entry fee:
- ÅEC branded schwag (shirt, hat, or similar)
- Dinner at the banquet for the racer
- Race film at the post-race evening banquet
- Free use of pictures/films afterwards (e.g., for your social media)
- Follow this link to book the following transport help:
- Transport of bike on Friday to bike transition at Huså (for Solo, Duo, Team Classes)
- Transport of kajak on Friday to race start at Tännforsen (only Solo Class)
- Transport of competitor from Holiday Club Hotel to the race start at Tännforsen (only Solo Class)
Rental of kayaks and bikes
- More info about renting kayaks and bikes is now available under the “logistics” link (see top right hand corner of website)
- You will have the opportunity to buy extra tickets to the banquet for support crew, friends, family, etc. More info on race website in the fall 2016 (Note that the bankett is free for kids up to 3 years old and kids aged 4 to 12 receive a discounted price).
Payment of the entry fee
- You can only pay the entry fee with a credit card.
- Once you have registred you have to pay within 2 hours otherwise your entry will be cancelled.
- Your application is final and will only be reinbursed to 75% against a doctors certficate. Final date of providing a doctors certificate is June 3rd 2016.
Registration for Haglöfs Åre Extreme Challenge 2017
Do the entire race indivdually. White water kayaking in the river Indalsälven, running across the mountain Åre skutan and mountainbiking from Huså to Åre.
Maximum 300 racers in Men solo category.
- 21/9 – 30/11: 1 300 SEK
- 1/11 2015 – 3/6 2016: 1 500 SEK
- 4/6 – 17/6: 1 900 SEK
Do the entire race together in a team of two person. Kayaking on the lake Åre sjön, running across the mountain Åre skutan and mountainbiking from Huså to Åre
- 21/9 – 30/11: 2 450 SEK
- 1/11 2015 – 3/6 2016: 2 750 SEK
- 4/6 – 17/6: 3 200 SEK
Do the race as a relay in a team of three members, 1 kayaker, 1 runner & 1 biker. Kayaking on the lake Åre sjön, running across the mountain Åreskutan and mountainbiking from Huså to Åre
- 21/9 – 30/11: 3 300 SEK
- 1/11 2015 – 3/6 2016 : 3 700 SEK
- 4/6 – 17/6: 4 400 SEK