30 June 2017 (Friday)
What’s included in the race fee?
- Race entry
- Use of Stand Up Paddle board
- Water safty with certified guides
- Prizes for each participant
- Free use of all pictures and films (#AECKIDZ or #ÅECKIDZ)
- All racers participate at their own risk and are self sufficient during the race.
- It is your own responsibility to prepare your kid for this event. Please note that emphasis in this event is placed on movement, nature, and fun rather than a competition.
- The course is designed for children between the ages of 8 and 14, but we will allow 5 to 7 year-olds if they participate with one of their parents (parent must have his/her own bike). Parent can share a large Stand-up paddle board with their child.
- By submitting your application you accept that the race organization can use pictures/films for future marketing.
Extra lunch tickets
- Extra lunch tickets for your family, friends, etc can be purchased here (Note: 1 lunch is included for participant).
- Your application is final and will only be reinbursed to 50% against a doctors certificate. Final date of providing a doctors certificate is June 27, 2017.
Payment of entry fee: credit card or Swish
- Credit card. Complete the registration and select credit card. Once you have registered you have to pay within 2 hours otherwise your entry will be cancelled.
- Swish. For those with Swedish bank accounts connected to the Swish App. Complete the registration and select Swish as your payment method. Upon completion of registration, open your Swish App and approve the charge from “Let nature challenge you AB”. (Note the charge will not appear in Swish if you do not have sufficient funds in your account).
- Find the latest information about the race, including the most recent Race Memo at www.areextremechallenge.se/kidz
Registration to Åre Extreme Challenge Kidz 2017
- Up until 28 June at 12.00: 200 kr
- On location 29 June: 250 kr