** Update 15 August 2016 ** –> Sign-up info for the 2017 race is coming soon …
Below you will find the typical program for the week before the race. We will of course update this before the 2017 event.
- 13:00-18:00 Registration at race office which is located at Holiday Club in the arena
- 13:00-18:00 Mandatory paddle gear check is done by the parking at Holiday Club. This can be done on Friday as well.
- 10:00 Mountain bike clinic with Åre bikes open for everyone at Åre bikes, Årevägen 138
- 10:00 – 17:00 Registration at race office which is located at Holiday Club in the arena
- 10:00 – 17:30 Mandatory paddle gear check is done by the parking at Holiday Club
- 14:00 – 16:00 For those who bought transporation help for the bikes need to leave their gear with the organisation at the kayak gear check by beach house 13 at the parking of Holiday club. Regarding bikes you can attach a bag to your bike including helmet, shoes and energyfood. Make sure it is well attached. We will also bring your running equipment back to Åre. Put your running gear in a bag marked with your startnumber.
- 18:00 – 19:00 Racebriefing, mandatory for all racers at Holiday Club in the arena
- 08:00 Start for Solo Men, Solo Women, Solo Classic and Solo Vintage by Tännforsen
- 09:00 Start for Duo and Team category at Åre beach
- 09:40 First team to change in by the church in Åre
- 11:00 First team to change in Huså, by Gruvbacken
- 12:30 First team to finish the race at Åre torg
- 15:00 The course closes in Huså
- 18:30 Last finish
- 18:00-21:00 Dinnerbuffe in Holiday Club in Kristallsalen
- 20:30 Prize givning and movie from the race at Holiday Club in the arena