June 27th 2015 it’s time for the 19th Haglöfs Åre Extreme Challenge. During the week before the race we will arrange different activities.
- 13:00-18:00 Registration at race office which is located in Holiday Club in the TV4 Sport arena
- 13:00-18:00 Mandatory paddle gear check is done by the parking at Holiday Club. This can be done on Friday as well.
- 10:00 - 17:00 Registration at race office which is located in Holiday Club in the TV4 sport arena
- 10:00 - 17:30 Mandatory paddle gear check is done by the parking at Holiday Club
- 14:00 - 16:00 For those who bought transporation help for the bikes and kayaks need to leave their gear with the organisation at the kayak gear check by beach house 13 at the parking of Holiday club. Regarding bikes you can attach a bag to your bike including helmet, shoes and energyfood. Make sure it is well attached. We will also bring your running equipment back to Åre. Put your running gear in a bag marked with your startnumber. Regarding kayak transport we will only transport your kayak. Helmet, paddle and spray skirt you bring yourself to the start.
- 18:00 - 19:00 Racebriefing, mandatory for all racers in Holiday Club in theTV4 sport arena
- 06:30 Departure by Åre trainstation for thoose who have bought person tranpsort
- 08:00 Start for Solo Men Elite, Solo Women, Solo Classic and Solo Vintage
- 08:40 Start for Solo Men 101-300
- 09:00 Start for Duo and Team category at Åre lake
- 09:40 First team to change in by the church in Åre
- 11:00 First team to change in Huså, by Gruvbacken
- 12:30 First team to finish the race at Åre torg
- 15:00 The course closes in Huså
- 18:30 Last finish
- 17:00-21:00 Dinnerbuffe in Holiday Club in Kristallsalen
- 20:30 Prizegivning and movie from the race in Holiday Club in the TV4 sport arena