Registration Åre Extreme Challenge 2019
ÅEC for companies
Create a Relay Team from the office or with your customers!Read more ...
Before you register ...
... Good to know
- Logistics. Info about renting a bike/kayak, accommodation, travel to Åre, etc found under "Logistics".
- Racing class. Choose your ÅEC race class appropriately. RIVER CLASS participants must provide a whitewater certificate via email before the race - read ÅEC Paddling Rules.
- For those who do not have a support crew. See "ÅEC Extras" below)
- Get your boss to pay your entry. Read more about how to get your company involved here.
- Name on jersey. ÅEC competitors’ names will appear on the jersey as entered in the registration form, but only if you register by 1 May.
... The practical stuff
- Race.se provides the ÅEC registration via links below. Log in with your race.se profile to save time, or create one. Internet Explorer is unsupported -- use Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari. Contact email@example.com with questions.
- Start fee
25 OCT 2019
01 APR 2020
01 JUN 2020
RIVER CLASS Solo
RIVER CLASS Solo
LAKE CLASS Solo
LAKE CLASS Duo
LAKE CLASS Team
RUN n BIKE
- Payment method is credit card or Swish for Swedish participants
- Important regarding sign-up for DUO and TEAM: The team administrator (team captain) must register the team first (and pay) and then the registered teammates must connect to the team before the registration is complete. The registered teammates will receive an email with a link that connects them to the team, after they fill in their information (check your JUNK mail if you do not receive this!). If you have problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ÅEC Extras. You can purchase the following at the time of registration or you can come back later and purchase with your race.se log-in: (1) Transport (e.g., person to start, bike/kayak to transition area) (2) extra racer's buffet tickets Saturday night (ADULT, CHILD, or YOUNG CHILD) (3) extra t shirts for your support crew, (4) special Clif Bar package and/or (5) entry to ÅEC Kidz Event.. Read more in our web shop.
- Refunds/changes. Your application is final and will only be reimbursed to 50% against a doctors certificate (or 60% credit toward following year's race). Final date of providing a doctors certificate is 1 May. Should ÅEC have to be cancelled due to force majeure, there will be no refund of entry fee.
- Change of class OK until 28 June 2018 with 350 kr fee plus cost difference if more expensive (if you change to a less expensive class there is no change fee; however, we do not refund the difference in entry fee). Change of teammate for DUO/TEAM is OK (cost-free) until 26 June. Questions? Email email@example.com
- Taxes included in price (registration/transport: 6%. Food: 12%. T-shirt: 25%)
** Registration opens in October 2019
River Class Solo
Complete entire race individually, including Whitewater paddling.
= 72 km
- Elite Men, Open European Championship
- Elite Women, Open European Championship
- Senior Men (+50)
- Senior Women (+50)
Lake Class Solo
Complete entire race individually, paddling on Åre Lake.
= 57 km
Lake Class Duo
Complete race together in a team of two, paddling on Åre Lake.
= 65 km
Lake Class Team
Complete race as a relay team of 3: kayaker + runner + biker, paddling on Åre Lake.
= 65 km