What is multisport?
Multisport is similar to triathlon – but with a few key differences: The asphalt is exchanged for trails and swimming is replaced by paddling. As opposed to the standard format of a triathlon, every multisport race is unique and shaped by what Mother Nature has to offer: mountains, rivers, forests, and valleys.
Other multisport races
- raceforheroes.se (winning time ca. 5 tim. Solo race with kayak, bike, run)
- areprerace.se (solo race with kayak, bike, run in Sthlm, Gbg and Uppsala. Can rent bike and kayak for free)
- kolmardenextreme.se (winning time ca. 9 tim. Solo race with kayak, bike, run)
- sportkullanar.se (winning time 5-9 tim. Team race (only women) with bike, run and other disciplines.
- isabergmultisport.se (winning time 3-tim. Solo race with run, bike, kayak.
- kajaktiv.se whitewater paddling race on Sunday, with whitewater paddling course on Saturday (9-10 June 2018)
- karlstadmultisport.se/ Offers various multisport races during the year in Karlstad, Sweden.