Tutorial Thursday Training Films
A series of short films that focus on training and race preparation. The films, which are released every other Thursday from January to June 2018, are aimed at both multisport rookies and returning veterans.
The films are based on personal experiences of participating in ÅEC. Some of the films are produced by ÅEC, while others are created and developed by ÅEC ambassadors. Let nature challenge you!
2018.04.05 --> #8 "Find the time to train"
#0 Introduction (28 December 2017)
#1 Winter cycling (11 January 2018)
#2 Winter training with a headlamp (18 January 2018)
#3 Winter paddling (1 February 2018)
#4 Run technique on snow/ice (15 February 2018)
#5 Endurance training I - Common mistakes (15 March 2018)
#6 Endurance training II - measuring efficiency (29 March 2018)
#7 Endurance training III - Do it yourself training plan (5 April 2018)
- Running – Uphill and downhill
- Flatwater paddling technique by Jörgen Kard
- Whitewater paddling technique by James Venimore, Kajaktiv
- ÅEC course overview – Paddling River Class 25 km by James Venimore, Kajaktiv
- ÅEC course overview – Paddling Lake Class 18 km
- ÅEC course overview – Running 15 km
- ÅEC course overview – Cycling 32 km
- Make your transitions faster on race day by Marika Wagner and Staffan Björklund
- Race Day tips – Plan right, save time, and enjoy your day!
* Send us an email with topics you think we should cover!