When should you arrive?
The action starts early in the week. The village is full of energy as hundreds of competitors arrive in Åre with kayaks and bikes on the car roof.
Monday to Wednesday (25-27 June 2018)
- RIVER CLASS participants are found out on the river paddling the 5 km “Lövstaströmmarna” rapids to get a feel for water levels. Others take a leisurely hike over the mountain or pedal through the bike course.
- Run and bike courses are marked with ribbons. Please respect private landowners if you are out on the course!
Thursday and Friday (28-29 June 2018)
- Race number pick up at Copperhill Mountain Lodge.
- ÅEC Paddling Race by NK, 18.00 on Thursday.
- Lundstams ÅEC Kidz Event hosted by Copperhill, 10.00 to 14.00 Friday.
Saturday (30 June 2018)
- Race day!
Sunday (1 July 2018)
- Racer’s brunch at Copperhill where racers talk trash and promise to do even better next year…
See detailed race week program here.