When should you arrive?
Latest newsletter 14 Nov.
Run-N-Bike training race (ÖSD/STO), Convince your boss, Åre Pre Race, mmGo to newsletters
The action starts early in the week. The village is full of energy as hundreds of competitors arrive in Åre with kayaks and bikes on the car roof.
Monday to Wednesday (24-26 June 2019)
- RIVER CLASS participants are found out on the river paddling the 5 km “Lövstaströmmarna” rapids to get a feel for water levels. Others take a leisurely hike over the mountain or pedal through the bike course.
- Run and bike courses are marked with ribbons. Please respect private landowners if you are out on the course!
Thursday and Friday (27-28 June 2019)
- Race number pick up
- ÅEC Kidz Event on Thursday night.
Saturday (29 June 2019)
- ÅEC Race day
- ÅEC Run-N-Bike race
Sunday (30 June 2019)
- Recovery day - enjoy Åre!
Wednesday-Sunday (3-7July 2019)
- Don't miss the Åre Bike Festival, which takes place the week after ÅEC. Check out www.arebikefestival.com. Enjoy the best that Åre has to offer!