16 km mountain run + 30 km mountain bike
(Läs på svenska på denna sida)
Enjoy the best of Åre with the "ÅEC Run-N-Bike" race!
Experience two-thirds of Scandinavia's toughest multisport race -- trails, rocks, roots, mountain scenery, technical descents, and challenging single track. If you prefer asfalt, then this race is NOT for you!
The 2019 ÅEC Run-N-Bike
Same day as ÅEC (29 June 2019). Start 10.00 am. Mandatory race meeting Friday night.
Start and finish at Åre Town Square. Run-N-Bike competitors follow the same course as ÅEC: transition from run-to-bike at Huså and finish line in Åre.
The 16 km trail run (with 1,000 meters of climbing) is 1 km shorter than ÅEC, but the 30 km mountain bike section is identical. Read a course description of the run and bike sections here.
- Overview map RNB. Google Map RNB. "Runner's Map" över löpsträckan.
- See also hashtag #ÅECcourse and #ÅECraceclass
Race classes and equipment
An open male and female class (solo). All competitors must carry the same obligatory equipment as ÅEC competitors (see rules). Prizes to top three male and female plus lottery prizes.
Included in the entry:
- Race entry including official timing by race.se
- Food/snacks at the finish line
- LIVE updates via our website on race day
- Saturday night bankett including race film
- Free use of pictures for your social media afterwards
We offer transport of bike/shoes/helmet/energy to the transition in Huså. Cost: 100 kr. Read more and book this service here. Transport of clothes free of charge from transition back to the start.
Read the race memo here.