Registration ÅEC Run-N-Bike 2019
Before you register ...
... Good to know
- Logistics. Info about renting a bike, accommodation, travel to Åre, etc found under "Logistics".
- Get your boss to pay your entry. Read more about how to get your company involved here.
... The practical stuff
- Race.se provides the ÅEC registration via the link below. Log in with your race.se profile to save time, or create one. Internet Explorer is unsupported -- use Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari. Contact email@example.com with questions.
- Payment method is credit card or, preferably Swish for Swedish participants
- ÅEC extras. You can purchase the following at the time of race registration or you can come back later and purchase with your race.se log-in: (1) Transport of bike/person (2) extra banquet tickets Saturday night (3) extra race t shirts & merchandise. Read more in our web shop.
- ÅEC Extras. You can purchase the following at the time of registration or you can come back later and purchase with your race.se log-in: (1) Transport of bike (2) extra racer's buffet tickets Saturday night (ADULT, CHILD, or YOUNG CHILD) (3) extra t shirts for your support crew, (4) special Clif Bar package and/or (5) entry to ÅEC Kidz Event.. Read more in our web shop.
- Refunds/changes. 50% repayment for cancellation only with doctor's note before 1 May 2019 (or 60% credit toward next year's race). Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taxes included in price (registration/transport: 6%. Food: 12%. T-shirt: 25%)
Racer completes both disciplines solo.
- ------- 15/11: 1,000 SEK
- 16/11 – 1/05: 1,150 SEK
- 2/05 – 1/06: 1,395 SEK
- Late registration until 28 June: 1,550 SEK
- Solo Women
- Solo Men