Where & when to watch
We make it easy to follow the race in Åre. Our Spectator Map steers you and your smart phone to the right place, at the right time.
- Click here for the Google Spectator Map.
What's in the map?
The map has 8 viewing points, including info on the best time to view the racers and info on parking. You can click on each location on the Map and "get driving directions" direct in your phone.
- View #1 Tännforsen (start RIVER CLASS). Under the waterfall
- View #2 Whitewater paddling at E14 highway bridge: Paddling the rapids
- View #3 Forsa rapids. paddling whitewater and portaging the kayak.
- View #4 Tege Rapids. paddling whitewater and portaging the kayak.
- View #5 Transition 1 Draklanda Kayak: start for LAKE CLASS + kajak portage + Transition #1 (Paddle --> Run)
- View #6 Transition 2 Huså Bike : Transition #2 from Run --> Bike.
- View #7 Bike course in Björnen: Mountain bike single track
- View #8 Finish and RnB start in Åre Torg: The Run N Bike race start at 10.00 and the finish line and Beer Garden are open for all race classes from 11.45 until 18.00