Registration för ÅEC Kidz Event
Before you register ...
- Race.se provides the ÅEC registration via links below. Log in with your race.se profile to save time, or create one. Internet Explorer is unsupported -- use Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- How KIDZ registration works. All minors are required to be registered at Race.se by their guardian. This means that you as a guardian need to create a profile on Race.se (which you do for the first time directly when you register) and register your minor to the race. If this is the first time you have registered, then you do both your own and your minor's registration directly in the registration form. If you already have a profile on Race.se, then you need to log in first. You find the log in on the top right of the screen. Once logged in, register your minor to the race. E-mail us with questions at email@example.com
- Several children? If you want to sign up more than one child, you must return to the registration form after you have completed the first registration in order to complete a second registration for second child.
- Start fee
25 OCT 2019
01 APR 2020
01 JUN 2020
- Payment method is credit card or Swish for Swedish participants
- Taxes included in price (registration: 6%)
- Refunds/changes. 75% repayment for cancellation only with doctor's note before 1 May 2019. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bicycle. Please bring your own child’s bike & helmet. Renting options are limited in Åre. We are optimistic that participants & their families will loan out bikes to those who need them! If you wish to rent a bike, please see info under logistics.
- Ages. It is the parent’s responsibility to prepare the kid for this event. The course is designed for kids ages 8 to 14, but even 5 to 7 year-olds can participate if they do so in the company of
the parent (in which case the parent must have a bike).